Did you try reaching Tabnine Hub and it opened a blank page? An error? Did not open at all?
1. Check if you have the latest engine version. See How can I check my engine version
2. Make sure you have the newest version.
If not, please follow the following instructions:
a. update Tabnine
b. reinstall Tabnine
c. remove all the files in the binaries folder and reinstall Tabnine
d. restart your IDE
Do you have the latest engine version but still experience an issue?
1. Please open the devtool menu on your browser. Choose console view.
- * VSCode : Help > Toggle Developer Tools
- Chrome: Use the Chrome menu in the browser window, select the option "More Tools," and then select "Developer Tools."
- IE: Press F12 on your keyboard or select “F12 Developer Tools” on the “Tools” menu.
- Firefox: On the menu by select Tools > Web Developer > Web Developer Tools.
2. If there is an error please read it and look it up online.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the console logs.
Do you use a proxy/anti-virus/firewall?
1. Try reaching Tabnine Hub on another machine.
2. Make sure you don't have a block for Tabnine.
For tabnine to operate properly, it needs to be able to communicate with several hosts:
api.tabnine.com, www.tabnine.com, cloud.tabnine.com, sa.tabnine.com.
Please authorize Tabnine with a wild card: *.tabnine.com , tabnine.com
3. Use a proxy? Set up the
https_proxy variables in the environment variables on your machine.
Do you still experience an issue with Tabnine Hub?
Please follow the instructions at Error working with Tabnine