Bugs and Crashes
- Error working with Tabnine
- Tabnine hub is showing "Lost connection. Please reopen the Tabnine Hub"
- Crash on a JetBrains editor - IntelliJ, PyCharm etc.
- Connectivity possible issues
- Tabnine.statusbar Not Found Error
- When I try to open the config panel, it says it couldn't start a web browser.
Tabnine is not running
- Tabnine is not appearing on the status bar
- Tabnine is not working on VSCode working remotely
- (Windows) Why does my IDE status bar keeps showing "tabnine : Starting..."?
- Partial support, click to resolve
- Tabnine is not working on Eclipse
- Tabnine is not running on VSCode with a Jupyter Notebook
Account & Payment & Plan Activation
How to debug problems
- How can I check my engine Version
- How can I check my plugin Version
- Enable/Disable Autoimport in IntelliJ and Jetbrains IDEs
- Engine version
- Plugin version
- Running Tabnine engine directly