If you experience a crash or get errors in your IDE that is related to Tabnine, we would love to investigate and help in resolving it!
First, try reinstalling Tabnine:
1. Uninstall Tabnine.
2. Remove all Tabnine files:
the binary files (according to Binary location by OS) & Models location & Config file location
3. Reinstall Tabnine.
If that does not resolve the problem-
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- OS version: [e.g. Win 10, Mac Catalina]
- Editor: [e.g. VSCode, Intelij, Sublime]
- Editor version:
- Programming language: [e.g. js, ts, c++] *Optional
- TabNine extension/plugin version: Check here
- Engine version: Check here
Additional information that can be helpful is:
- Editor log
- Tabnine log
- short video demonstrating what lead to the error
* We made special guides for log retrieval at How to debug problems