Users that have already used Tabnine with our SaaS solution (either as part of Pov or as a personal user), need to replace the SaaS plugin + binary with the Self-hosted version for a fresh start.
Here are the steps to do so:
1. First, you need to uninstall Tabnine from your IDE (in the Marketplace/ extensions list). Close the IDE.
2. Log out from your account on app.tabnine.com and close your browser.
3. Make sure no process of Tabnine runs on your machine.
4. After uninstalling Tabnine from your IDE, you need to locate and remove the Tabnine binary folders from your machine. See Binary location by OS.
5. Follow the instructions in the email and install the Self-hosted plugin: